Saturday, August 29th 2009
It seems like the Canon EOS 7D is pretty close to matching every item on my next camera wishlist.
- 100% Viewfinder coverage – yes.
- Dust reduction – I should hope so!
- Front/back focus correction – well, the 50D had this already.
- High resolution screen – yes.
- Well-developed live view – hmm, we’ll have to see about that one.
- HDMI out – of course it has this.
- 7 or 9 shot bracketing – one of few questionmarks.
- Auto ISO – this is a given nowadays.
- RAW in Auto mode – the 50 D has this so …
- sRAW at around 10-12 MP – probably?
- Automatic correction of vignetting and chromatic aberration – we don’t know yet.
- Built in wireless flash control – yes, according to the rumour.
Sadly (but not surprisingly) it will be quite expensive. Even if it is less than SEK 20 000 or $2000 it will still take me a while to save up my pocket money …