Monday, April 14th 2008
After I bought my new memory card I found several reviews of the card saying it didn’t work properly. So I decided to test mine to see that it works properly.
- First I filled it with old photos from my archive. No problems.
- Then I deleted a few, and put it in my camera. I seemed to be able to see all the photos, and I could also take a few shots to fill the remaining space.
- Finally I put it through a few disk tests. I used the Windows disk check thing and a program called CDCheck. The latter seems to work for any kind of disk. Neither of them found any problems.
Conclusion: Works for me!